Bettors' Lounge • Co-Founder • Lead Product Designer • Head of Product Strategy
Bettors' Lounge is a Discord community of sports gamblers. They offer multiple different services, including a free version which gives access to a community chat and one daily sports betting pick and analysis. The premium service offers more analysis, more picks, and an exclusive chat. Premium subscription also offers daily and weekly giveaways, access to promo codes on different platforms, and a guide on bankroll management in sports gambling.
**Please note, I have never placed a sports bet and will never place a sports bet. My role is completely operational and strategical**
After my time playing sports finished, I became the head of strategy for Bettors' Lounge,. My responsibilities include:
• Designing the server to give users the best experience.
• Creating and executing a marketing plan.
• Designing and developing the website.
• Administrating the server - taking user feedback and implementing change.
• Designing native bots and/or new experiences for our users.
While the server provides many different services, we are attempting to go above and beyond our competition by implementing different bots that will give users more betting games. The P2P Betting Experience is an addition that we are in the process of adding. Essentially, the experience allows for users to create their own "lines" for the game and bet against each other. This eliminates the sportsbook from the experience and allows for one person to bet against another person - taking the profit. That way, lines can be customized and users can bet on whatever they want (many times, sportsbooks do not have alternate lines or available bets at certain odds).
For the user flow of the P2P Betting Experience, check out below:
I also designed and developed the website using Framer. The website was built to be optimized for mobile view because traffic to the website comes directly from TikTok (per our marketing strategy). Since building the website, Bettors' Lounge has grown by 50 members paying monthly subscriptions, which is equivalent to a $2,000 increase per month in revenue.
Since joining Bettors' Lounge, I have successfully implemented various marketing strategies and closed deals on partnerships with various sportsbooks. Here are the results from my work:
• Server grew from 1,000 members to over 10,000 members in a month (and currently growing).
• Partnerships with the DFS app, Underdog, that allows our users to get exclusive deals.
• Implemented referral program that gives users prizes for referring friends to the server.
• Currently in the BETA stages of two native bots that have the ability to expand the server's range and services offered.
@ Bettors' Lounge